Data Science with R and Python
Data Science with R and python course will acquaint the participants with the nuts and bolts of the python programming condition and dataset including how to download and introduce python, expected basic python programming methods, and how to discover help with python programming questions. The course will likewise present information control and cleaning methods utilizing the famous python pandas information science library and present the reflection of the Data Frame as the focal information structure for information examination.
- Statistical Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Probabilistic Analysis
- R Programming
- Data Import/Export and Data Manipulation
- Predictive Analysis
- Regression and Classification
- Time Series Forecasting
- Anomaly Detection
- NLP – Sentiment Analysis
- To make the learner identify potential zones of uses of Data Science.
- Providing experience in working with real-time applications of Data Science and Data Analysis.
- Make a learner easily land up to a job role of either Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Business Analyst in IT Industry.
Before the finish of this course you will:
- Have an astonishing arrangement of illustration python information investigation ventures!
- Have a comprehension of Machine Learning and SciKit Learn!
- The learner will be able to land up in a job role related to Data Analyst and Data Science.
- The Learner can also easily switch from existing job role with around of 20% hike from the current salary switch to any of the field where Data Science is being used.
- The learner will become capable of handling any project relevant to Data Science in a proper way.
10 Possible Project (5 number of projects covered out of given 10)
- Exploratory Data Analysis of USA Bachelors Dataset
- Exploratory Data Analysis on Hyderabad Air Traffic Dataset from data.gov.in
- Hypothesis testing on sales data, sales pattern extraction
- Exploratory Data Analysis of IPL Dataset
- Churn Prediction for an Enterprise
- Credit Card Fraud Detection
- Hypothesis testing on female literacy and fertility dataset, working with correlation analysis, visualizing the data.
- Fetching data related to the number of Pinterest accounts maintained by IS state Department and embassies and missions and performing Exploratory Data Analysis
- Social Media Data Analysis
- Predictive Analysis on Credit Default Dataset
TechTrunk provides world class Course Curriculum and Study Material of Data Science Course
- Practice Examples
- Reading Material in softcopy
- Project Codes
- Lifetime access to Learning Management System (Here you can get all of above and recorded video of live Session so if you missed any session you will get in LMS)
Suggested relevant courses after taking this course:
Suggested Job Profile after taking this course:
After completion of this course, a candidate can directly land up on the given profile, these are the world best job profiles.
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Data Science Associate
- Chief Data Scientist
- BI Professional
- R & D Professional and others
Software & Tools details-
R 3.5 ( Click here for Download )
R studio ( Click here for Download )
Anaconda for Python 3.x ( Click Here for Download )
- Windows Machine (Windows 7 or Above) /Linux Machine
- Only 64 Bit
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB Recommended)
Basic Understanding of mathematics and programming
|Regular Window||30,000+ 18% GST|
|Early Window [ Open ]||27,000+18% GST|
October 31, 2018 at 11:40 am
I enjoyed this course from the very first session.The content guides you from very basic approach of the fundamentals to the advanced level with practical knowledge in just few days of training.
October 31, 2018 at 11:30 am
I felt some lectures where really fast and too crisp to understand easily. But most of the where really good.
October 31, 2018 at 11:22 am
This course is very informative and to the point and also highlight the applications and alternate scenarios very well. This course was an excellent revision of core concepts and sometimes challenging for me, that's why I loved it!
October 31, 2018 at 11:13 am
Concise Video Content. Challenging Assignments. The thing I absolutely love about this course is the assignments.
October 31, 2018 at 10:56 am
Awesome online training . Clear explanations, good examples. Good piece of work, helps to get deep dive into this subject in just a few days!Thank you Anshu are a lit.