Online Instructor Led Course on AI Machine Learning Deep Learning
Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Deep Learning Online Instructor-Led Course has been composed by two expert Data Scientists with the goal that we can share our insight and enable you to learn complex hypothesis, calculations, and coding libraries on machine learning & Deep Learning.
Machine learning language is manmade brainpower will characterize the up and coming age of programming arrangements. This course gives a review of AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning clarify how it can be utilized to assemble brilliant applications that assistance associations be more proficient and advance individuals’ lives.
We will cover given topics in this course, you are going to learn from basic to advanced algorithms of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning Deep Learning.
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Supervised Machine Learning – Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, SVM, Decision Tree, Random Forest, and ANN. These are topics in Supervised Machine Learning.
- Unsupervised Learning Algorithms – K Means, DBSCAN, Anomaly Detection, PCA
- Time Series Forecasting
- NLP – Sentiment Analysis, Chatbots
- Computer Vision – Face Recognition, Emotion Detection
- Recommendation Systems
- Working with Tensorflow, Theano, and Keras
- GPU Computing
- Boosting and Bagging
- RNN and LSTM
- To make the learner identify potential zones of uses of AI, ML and Deep Learning.
- Providing experience of working with real-time applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Language to the learner.
- Make a learner easily land up to a job role of either Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, NLP Expert in IT Industry
After completion of this course –
- The learner will be able to land up in a job role related to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science.
- The learner can easily get into other relevant courses such as Deep Learning and Self Driving Car.
- The Learner can also easily switch from existing job role with around of 20% hike from the current salary switch to any of the field where AI and Machine Learning is being used.
- The learner will become capable of handling any project relevant to AI and ML in a proper way.
- The learner will have a complete idea of implementing Deep Learning Algorithms
You will work on 5+ Capstone projects out of given 20 Projects, 10+ Assignment, and Quizzes that will make you superstar of AI
- Churn Prediction for an Enterprise
- Real-time Emotion Detection from speech and Face
- Real-time Brand Analysis from Social Media Data
- Criminal Detection System using Face Recognition
- Smart Factory – Predictive Maintenance
- IPL Prediction using Machine Learning
- Enron Fraud Detection
- Credit card Fraud Detection
- Tumor Detection from Brain MRI Images
- Utility-based Chatbot
- Support Ticket Classification system
- Character Recognition
- Self-Driving Car
- Bitcoin Prices Prediction
- Object Detection using LSTM
- Deep Learning based Face Recognition
- CIFAR Object Detection
- Image Recolouring
- Sentiment Analysis using Deep Learning
- Chatbots using Deep learning
Eligibility & Prerequisites
This course curriculum was designed in such a way that anyone can enroll in this course.
A learner must have a basic idea of any programming language and mathematics, we also cover Python in this course.
- Windows Machine (Windows 7 or Above) /Linux Machine
- Only 64 Bit
- 4 GB RAM (Recommended 8 GB)
- NVIDIA Graphics Card (Recommended)
Software & Tools
AI ML and Deep Learning Course, you will be using Python Programming, Machine Learning and Deep Learning Libraries (Anaconda, Scikit learn, Theano, Tensor Flow and Keras). An instructor will help you to understand given tools
Suggested Job Profile after taking this course
After completion of artificial Intelligence machine Learning and Deep Learning Course, the candidate can join given a profile
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- AI Engineer
- NLP Expert
- Data Analyst
- BI Professional
- R & D Professional
- Deep Learning Engineer
- Deep Learning Expert and Other
Course Code: TTV/IND/00026
|Regular Window||30,000+ 18% GST|
|Early Window [ Open ]||27,000+18% GST|
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Python Programming
Module 3: Machine Learning
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- KNN and Decision Tree
- Decision Tree and Random Forest
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Support Vector Machines
- Image Processing with Opencv
- Time Series Prediction
- Unsupervised Learning – Clustering
- Principal Component Analysis and Anomaly Detection
- Natural Language Processing
- Recommendation Systems
Module 4: Deep Learning
Module 5: Projects Works
November 26, 2018 at 10:53 am
This course provide great fundamental knowledge of machine learning. Why are we applying machine learning? How to apply it? What are the efficient way of applying? what are the benefits? These all questions are answered by this course.
November 22, 2018 at 10:19 am
This Is very Amazing course for beginners in terms of course material, lecturer, course material everything was perfect
November 22, 2018 at 10:02 am
This course really helped me with some basic concepts i didn't know and will be very useful to keep learning more. Thanks to my Mentor :)
November 1, 2018 at 12:05 pm
The one perfect course to take as an introduction to the field of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Deep Learning. This is the best way to start in this field. This course is also useful for the domain of Data Science. Basically, A lot of starter-pack-knowledge to start you off.
October 29, 2018 at 11:16 am
I did really enjoy with the way Anshu goes through the topics of the AI and ML and simply explains some of the complicated looking methods. Assignments were specifically very valuable in terms of practicing the topics and programming skills even though, for me as a person almost with zero programing skills, some of the assignments took very long hours to pass. Very good class that motivates to start Dee. Thanks for TechTrunk such a great course.