Data Science & Machine Learning using Python course will acquaint the participants with the nuts and bolts of the python programming condition and dataset including how to download and introduce python, expected basic python programming methods, and how to discover help with python programming questions. The course will likewise present information control and cleaning methods utilizing the famous python pandas information science library and present the reflection of the Data Frame as the focal information structure for information examination.
The Course covers –
- Statistical Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Probabilistic Analysis
- R Programming
- Data Import/Export and Data Manipulation
- Predictive Analysis
- Regression and Classification
- Time Series Forecasting
- Anomaly Detection
- NLP – Sentiment Analysis
- To make the learner identify potential zones of uses of Data Science.
- Providing experience of working with real time applications of Data Science and Data Analysis.
- Make a learner easily land up to a job role of either Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Business Analyst in IT Industry.
- Before the finish of this course you will:
- Have an astonishing arrangement of illustration python information investigation ventures!
- Have a comprehension of Machine Learning and SciKit Learn!
- The learner will be able to land up in a job role related to Data Analyst and Data Science.
- The Learner can also easily switch from existing job role with around of 20% hike from the current salary switch to any of the field where Data Science is being used.
- The learner will become capable of handling any project relevant to Data Science in a proper way.
Download full Course Content
October 16, 2018 at 10:31 am
The course Data Science covers the basic as well as advanced analytic methods and also introduces the participant to Big Data Technology and Tools like MapR and Hadoop
October 16, 2018 at 09:24 am
comprehensive curriculum, and real-world exercises, appreciate it!