Internet of Things- Developer Training, this Specialization covers the advancement of Internet of Things (IoT) items and administrations—including gadgets for detecting, activation, preparing, and correspondence—to enable you to create abilities and encounters you can utilize in planning novel frameworks. you will learn hands-on IoT ideas, for example, detecting, activation and correspondence.
The goal of the course is to:
- Vision and Introduction to IoT.
- Understand IoT Market point of view.
- Data and Knowledge Management and utilization of Devices in IoT Technology.
- Understand State of the Art – IoT Architecture.
- Real World IoT Design Constraints, Industrial Automation and Commercial Building Automation in IoT.
- Familiar with fundamental programming and basic of electronics components
- Basic learning in gadgets is useful however not required
- No earlier learning about the Internet of Things is required
Does hardware kit include this fee?
Yes, hardware kit is included in this fee.
Do you provide Hardware kit?
Yes, we do.
How can we get the hardware KIT?
After completion of your payment, we will Currier the KIT to your address.
How much time will take to receive the KIT?
You will receive the kit within 3-4 Working days, after your payment.
How can we do practice?
We are providing hand on training
How can we resolve our queries?
We are providing 24*7 Technical support during the training period, for any query you may reach on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you provide any Certificate for this course?
Yes, Course Certificate from TechTrunk Ventures
If I miss the class, how can I cover?
The recording will be available on LMS so you can cover the course.
Introduction to IoT
Devices required for IoT
Sensors Interfacing with Arduino
Wireless Device Interfacing with Arduino
Sharing the Sensors data on Cloud using Arduino
Getting Started with Python
Getting Started with Raspberry Pi
Publicing Sensor Data Over Cloud
Data Storage on Cloud
Projects & Case Studies
March 19, 2018 at 11:42 am
Hi, i am from Kulalampur, this is very nice and practical oriented session.
March 19, 2018 at 11:11 am
We have enrolled in group of 5 members all people are happy with the course, We will recommend to other as well. they provided 90% practical classes.