The Internet of Things (IoT) is introducing new time in science and innovation, which will always show signs of changing our own and also proficient lives, our customer propensities and the way we work together. With the quickly evolving world, these most recent developments and advancements will turn into the standard by 2020 and we evaluate more than 50 billion gadgets will be associated by means of the Internet. Keeping in mind the end goal to make early adopters, we have presented a one of its kind course on ‘Internet of Things’, the following huge thing in the IT business.
The goal of the course is to:
- Vision and Introduction to IoT.
- Understand IoT Market point of view.
- Data and Knowledge Management and utilization of Devices in IoT Technology.
- Understand State of the Art – IoT Architecture.
- Real World IoT Design Constraints, Industrial Automation and Commercial Building Automation in IoT.
With a specific end goal to pass the course, the understudies ought to have the capacity to:
- Explain in a succinct way how the general Internet and in addition Internet of Things work.
- Understand imperatives and chances of remote and portable systems for Internet of Things.
- Use fundamental estimation instruments to decide the continuous execution of bundle based systems.
- Analyze exchange offs in interconnected remote installed sensor systems.
- Familiar with fundamental programming of Programming (i.e C)
- Basic idea of Electronic Component
How long does it take to finish the An Introduction to Programming the Internet of Things (IoT) Course?
Time to finish can change in view of your calendar, yet most students can finish the Specialization in a 3 months.
Does hardware kit include this fee?
Yes, hardware kit is included in this fee.
Do you provide Hardware kit?
Yes, we do.
How can we get the hardware KIT?
After completion of your payment, we will Currier the KIT to your address.
How much time will take to receive the KIT?
You will receive the kit within 3-4 Working days, after your payment.
How can we do practice?
We are providing hand on training, we use to provide all coding and connection guideline for your practice
How can we resolve our queries?
We are providing 24*7 Technical support till 3 Months, for any query you may reach on email@example.com
Do you provide any Certificate for this course?
Yes, Course Certificate from TechTrunk Ventures
Introduction to IoT
This Session Include- 1. What is Internet of Things?, 2. Why do we use Internet?, 3. IoT's real time Example?, 4. Technologies Enable to IoT?, 5. How does IoT Make difference?, 6. Why we should care about IoT?, 7. How it works?, 8. IoT Layer Protocols?
IoT Protocols & Hardware Architectures
This Session Include- 1. IoT Protocoals 2. Hardware Architectures 3. Introduction to programmable Devices 4. introduction to Arduino 5. Arduino Specification 6. Arduino IDE
1. Arduino Family 2. Arduino UNO R3 Introduction 3. Arduino IDE 4. First Program for LED Blinking 5. Serial & Parallel Communication 6. Controlling Arduino LED from Computer Keyboard 7.Introduction to Proximity Sensor
Interfacing Sensors & Actuators with Arduino
1. DHT11 (Humidity & Temperature) 2. MQ2 (Gas) Sensor 3. PWM 4. DC Motor Interface
IoT Networks Protocols & Interfacing Wifi Module with Arduino
1. IoT Network Protocols- 6LowPAN, Bluetooth, WIFI, Zigbee, Cellular, NFC, SigFox, 2. Introduction to ESP 8266-01 (WIFI Module), 3. HTTP Communication Protocols, 4. Interfacing ESP8266 with Arduino
Sensors data ploting on ThingsSpeak & MQTT
1. ESP8266 AT Cammand 2. Introduction to ThingSpeak 3. Sensors Data Plotting on ThingsApeak 4. Sharing Sensor's Data over twitter 5. Introduction to MQTT 6. MQTT vs HTTP
Node Red & Python Programming
1. Introduction to Node red 2. Python Programming & Application (Hands on)
MQTT & CoAP Protocols
MQTT, HTTP, CaAP, XMPP
Getting Start with Raspberry PI
Python & Introduction to Raspberry PI
Sensors data reading using Python
Proximity Sensor Interfacing with Raspberry PI
Raspberry PI with Cayenne Cloud & Adafruit
Controlling Raspberry Pi from Cloud
Raspberry PI with CoAP Protocols
Raspberry PI with CoAP Protocol
February 16, 2018 at 11:14 am
Hi, I am working in Wipro as a software developer, i have attended through the Self Learning Class of IoT and it gave me new path for my career.