In the world of digitalization, Internet of Things (IoT) is the foundation for digitalization for Industries and one of the most important technologies under Industry 4.0. IoT is enabling industries to make their gadgets, physical devices and objects create and consume data which in turn gives them the ability to make use of a data-driven model of business. IoT skills are one of the most preferred skills required for IT Professionals and are one of the first choices by IT professionals across the world when it comes to reskilling.
This course covers all the standard hardware platforms, popular IoT Cloud platforms such as AWS IoT, IBM Watson IoT, Thingboard etc.
The Course covers
IoT Hardware – Arduino, Raspberry Pi
|Communication Modules – HC05, ESP8266||Communication Protocols- HTTP, MQTT and CoAP||Cloud Platform- Node-Red, AWS IoT, IBM Bluemix and IBM Watson IoT, IoT Analytics|
- Make the learner a confident IoT Professional having relevant skills to get started with an IoT Project.
- Make the learner work with standard IoT Protocols such as MQTT, AMQP, CoAP and HTTP which in turn make them expert in developing IoT Products.
- Understand IoT Market point of view and how IoT is being adapted by Industries like Automobile, Mining, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Retail etc.
- Data and Knowledge Management and utilization of Devices in IoT Technology.
- Understand State of the Art – IoT System Architecture.
- Real World IoT Design Constraints, Industrial Automation and Commercial Building Automation in IoT.
- Make them learn and work with standard projects related to the Internet of Things.
- At the end the course makes one become a demanding candidate to get hired for an IoT role in any industry.
- Make a learner easily land up to a job role of either IoT Developer, IoT Architect in IT Industry by iot tutorial.
- The learner will get a sound understanding of core concepts and subdomains of IoT and Industry 4.0
- A learner will get proficiency in writing codes for developing IoT Gateway, collecting telemetry data, and visualizing data.
- The learner will be able to land up in a job role of an IoT Professional, working on IoT projects.
- The Learner can also easily switch from an existing job role with around 20% hike from the current salary switch to any of the fields where IoT and Industry 4.0 techniques are being used.
10 Possible Project (5 projects will be covered out of given 10 Projects
- Smartphone Controlled Home Automation over Bluetooth
- IoT Gateway over XBee and CoAP
- Smart Factory Sensor Data Visualization & Analytics using IBM Bluemix & Node-red
- Industrial IoT – Alert Generation using AWS IoT and AWS SNS
- Smart Parking management system using Raspberry Pi, Arduinos, WAMP and MQTT
- IoT Gateway using MQTT and Raspberry Pi
- Weather Station using ESP8266 and Thingspeak open IoT Platform
- Smart Home Automation using Thingsboard
- Factory Data Visualization using IBM Watson IoT
- Industrial IoT using Siemens PLC and Raspberry Pi with Microsoft Azure IoT
- More than 80% hands-on session
- Project-oriented learning
- Cloud-based LMS
- Experienced Trainer
- Masterclass for Expert
- Standard reading materials
- Study resources
- Graded Quizzes
- Real-time case study-based projects
- Discussion Forum
Mode of Training
Online Live Instructor-Led Course
Suggested Job Profile after taking this course
After completion of this IoT Course learner directly land upon given Job Profiles
- IoT Product Manager
- IoT Developer
- IoT Architect
- Industrial Data Scientist
- Industry 4.0 Architect
- Chief IoT Officier
- Industrial Network Engineer
- IoT Cloud Architect and others
List of hardware components required
TechTrunk will provide a kit which consists given components, a learner will receive this kit within 3-4 working days after enrollment
- Arduino Uno
- USB Type II Cable
- IR Proximity Sensor
- DHT11 Module
- MQ2 Gas Sensor
- Connecting Wires
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Micro SD Card Class 10 – 16GB
- Card Reader
- Micro USB Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- 12V Relay Module
Software and tools
Python 3.x ( Download )
More python packages need to be installed, the details of which will be provided to the learner
Arduino ( Download )
54 Hours of Hands-on Learning Experience
24*7 Technical Support
Fee: INR 21000/- including all Tax and Hardware Kit
|Upcoming Batch Schedule From – 29th June 2020, 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM, IST (Monday to Friday )|
Ask for one to one online meeting with our technical expert.
April 23, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Overall, I thought the course was great. I did get tons of useful experience from the course and the instructor was great.i recommend it for all.
October 24, 2018 at 12:58 pm
Great introduction course to internet of things material, some challenging assignments enhance learning effect. I really enjoy working on them.Thank you.
October 24, 2018 at 12:44 pm
A great course. you'd feel glad once you end the course. it had been fun trying to find assignment solutions. and also the better part is that there's no spoon feeding. undoubtedly assignment timeline is optimistic however anyway that may not refer the grades.