In the world of digitalization, Internet of Things (IoT) is the foundation for digitalization for Industries and one of the most important technologies under Industry 4.0. IoT is enabling industries to make their gadgets, physical devices and objects create and consume data which in turn gives them the ability to make use of a data-driven model of business. IoT skills are one of the most preferred skills required for an IT Professionals and are one of the first choices by IT professionals across the world when it comes to reskilling.
This course covers all the standard hardware platform, popular IoT Cloud platform such as AWS IoT, IBM Watson IoT, Thingboard etc.
This course is designed by the Industry experts and evangelists to enable IT professionals easily get started with IoT Projects.
IoT Project management and real-time project experience help learners to have a complete idea of IoT.
The Course covers –
- Internet of Things Basics
- IoT Hardware – Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Communication Modules – HC05, ESP8266
- HTTP, MQTT and CoAP
- AWS IoT
- IBM Bluemix and IBM Watson IoT
- IoT Analytics
- Course Objective
The goal of the course is to-
- Make the learner a confident IoT Professional having relevant skills to get started with an IoT Project.
- Make the learner work with standard IoT Protocols such as MQTT, AMQP, CoAP and HTTP which in turn make them expert in developing IoT Products.
- Understand IoT Market point of view and how IoT is being adapted by Industries like Automobile, Mining, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Retail etc.
- Data and Knowledge Management and utilization of Devices in IoT Technology.
- Understand State of the Art – IoT System Architecture.
- Real World IoT Design Constraints, Industrial Automation and Commercial Building Automation in IoT.
- Make them learn and work with standard projects related to the Internet of Things.
- At the end the course makes one become a demanding candidate to get hired for an IoT role in any industry.
- Make a learner easily land up to a job role of either IoT Developer, IoT Architect in IT Industry
- The learner will get the sound understanding of core concepts and subdomains of IoT and Industry 4.0
- Learner will get proficiency in writing codes for developing IoT Gateway, collecting telemetry data and visualizing data.
- Learner will be able to land up in a job role of an IoT Professional, working on IoT Projects.
- The Learner can also easily switch from existing job role with around of 20% hike from the current salary switch to any of the field where IoT and Industry 4.0 techniques is being used.
Download full Course Content of IoT Course
October 16, 2018 at 11:55 am
Hi I am from California, We have enrolled in group of 5 members all people are happy with the course, we will recommend to other as well. They provided 90% practical classes.
October 16, 2018 at 11:42 am
Hi, i am from Kuala Lumpur, this is very nice and practical oriented session.