Internet of Things (IoT)
In the world of digitalization, Internet of Things (IoT) is the foundation for digitalization for Industries and one of the most important technologies under Industry 4.0. IoT is enabling industries to make their gadgets, physical devices and objects create and consume data which in turn gives them the ability to make use of a data-driven model of business. IoT skills are one of the most preferred skills required for an IT Professionals and are one of the first choices by IT professionals across the world when it comes to reskilling.
This course covers all the standard hardware platform, popular IoT Cloud platform such as AWS IoT, IBM Watson IoT, Thingboard etc.
This course is designed by the Industry experts and evangelists to enable learner easily get started with IoT Projects.
IoT Project management and real-time project experience help learners to have a complete idea of IoT.
Provides you the internet of things certifications along with life-time access on LMS portal and course.
The Course covers
IoT Hardware – Arduino, Raspberry Pi
|Communication Modules – HC05, ESP8266||Communication Protocols- HTTP, MQTT and CoAP||Cloud Platform- Node-Red, AWS IoT, IBM Bluemix and IBM Watson IoT, IoT Analytics|
The goal of the course is to
- Make the learner a confident IoT Professional having relevant skills to get started with an IoT Project.
- Make the learner work with standard IoT Protocols such as MQTT, AMQP, CoAP and HTTP which in turn make them expert in developing IoT Products.
- Understand IoT Market point of view and how IoT is being adapted by Industries like Automobile, Mining, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Retail etc.
- Data and Knowledge Management and utilization of Devices in IoT Technology.
- Understand State of the Art – IoT System Architecture.
- Real World IoT Design Constraints, Industrial Automation and Commercial Building Automation in IoT.
- Make them learn and work with standard projects related to the Internet of Things.
- At the end the course makes one become a demanding candidate to get hired for an IoT role in any industry.
- Make a learner easily land up to a job role of either IoT Developer, IoT Architect in IT Industry by iot tutorial.
IoT introduction & Course Outcome
- The learner will get the sound understanding of core concepts and subdomains of IoT and Industry 4.0
- A learner will get proficiency in writing codes for developing IoT Gateway, collecting telemetry data and visualizing data.
- The learner will be able to land up in a job role of an IoT Professional, working on IoT Projects.
- The Learner can also easily switch from existing job role with around of 20% hike from the current salary switch to any of the field where IoT and Industry 4.0 techniques are being used.
10 Possible Project (+5 projects will be covered out of given 10 Projects )
- Smartphone Controlled Home Automation over Bluetooth
- IoT Gateway over XBee and CoAP
- Smart Factory Sensor Data Visualization & Analytics using IBM Bluemix & Node-red
- Industrial IoT – Alert Generation using AWS IoT and AWS SNS
- Smart Parking management system using Raspberry Pi, Arduinos, WAMP and MQTT
- IoT Gateway using MQTT and Raspberry Pi
- Weather Station using ESP8266 and Thingspeak open IoT Platform
- Smart Home Automation using Thingsboard
- Factory Data Visualization using IBM Watson IoT
- Industrial IoT using Siemens PLC and Raspberry Pi with Microsoft Azure IoT
- Practice Examples
- Reading Material in softcopy
- Project Codes
- Lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS will consist of all recorded videos of the live session )
Mode of Training-
Online Live Instructor-Led Course
Suggested Job Profile after taking this course
After completion of this IoT Course learner directly land upon given Job Profiles
- IoT Product Manager
- IoT Developer
- IoT Architect
- Industrial Data Scientist
- Industry 4.0 Architect
- Chief IoT Officier
- Industrial Network Engineer
- IoT Cloud Architect and others
List of hardware components required
TechTrunk will provide a kit which consists given components, a learner will receive this kit within 3-4 working days after enrollment
- Arduino Uno
- USB Type II Cable
- IR Proximity Sensor
- DHT11 Module
- MQ2 Gas Sensor
- Connecting Wires
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Micro SD Card Class 10 – 16GB
- Card Reader
- Micro USB Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- 12V Relay Module
Software and tools-
Python 3.x ( Download )
More python packages need to be installed, the details of which will be provided to the learner
Arduino ( Download )
October 24, 2018 at 12:58 pm
Great introduction course to internet of things material, some challenging assignments enhance learning effect. I really enjoy working on them.Thank you.
October 24, 2018 at 12:44 pm
A great course. you'd feel glad once you end the course. it had been fun trying to find assignment solutions. and also the better part is that there's no spoon feeding. undoubtedly assignment timeline is optimistic however anyway that may not refer the grades.