In the world of digitalization, Internet of Things (IoT) is the foundation for digitalization for Industries and one of the most important technologies under Industry 4.0. IoT is enabling industries to make their gadgets, physical devices and objects create and consume data which in turn gives them the ability to make use of a data-driven model of business. IoT skills are one of the most preferred skills required for an IT Professionals and are one of the first choices by IT professionals across the world when it comes to reskilling.
This course covers all the standard hardware platform, popular IoT Cloud platform such as AWS IoT, IBM Watson IoT, Thingboard etc.
This course is designed by the Industry experts and evangelists to enable IT professionals easily get started with IoT Projects.
IoT Project management and real-time project experience help learners to have a complete idea of IoT.
The goal of the course is to:
- Make the learner a confident IoT Professional having relevant skills to get started with an IoT Project.
- Make the learner work with standard IoT Protocols such as MQTT, AMQP, CoAP and HTTP which in turn make them expert in developing IoT Products.
- Understand IoT Market point of view and how IoT is being adapted by Industries like Automobile, Mining, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Retail etc.
- Data and Knowledge Management and utilization of Devices in IoT Technology.
- Understand State of the Art – IoT System Architecture.
- Real World IoT Design Constraints, Industrial Automation and Commercial Building Automation in IoT.
- Make the learn and work with standard projects related to Internet of Things.
- At the end the course makes one become a demanding candidate to get hired for an IoT role in any industry.
- Familiar with fundamental programming and basic of electronics components
- Basic learning in gadgets is useful however not required
- No earlier learning about the Internet of Things is required
Does hardware kit include this fee?
Yes, hardware kit is included in this fee.
Do you provide Hardware kit?
Yes, we do.
How can we get the hardware KIT?
After completion of your payment, we will Currier the KIT to your address.
How much time will take to receive the KIT?
You will receive the kit within 3-4 Working days, after your payment.
How can we do practice?
We are providing hands-on training
How can we resolve our queries?
We are providing 24*7 Technical support during the training period, for any query you may reach on email@example.com
Do you provide any Certificate for this course?
Yes, Course Certificate from TechTrunk Ventures
If I miss the class, how can I cover?
The recording will be available on LMS so you can cover the course.
Which Projects will I be working on while training on Internet of Things?
Some of the sample projects are –
Introduction to IoT
This module helps the learner to understand the complete idea of Internet of Things. the architecture of IoT and how the complete stack of IoT works.
Devices required for IoT
Sensors Interfacing with Arduino
Wireless Device Interfacing with Arduino
IoT Application Layer Protocols
Sharing the Sensors data on Cloud using Arduino
Getting Started with Python
Getting Started with Raspberry Pi
IoT Gateway and MQTT with Raspberry Pi
IBM Watson IoT and Node Red
This module introduces learner with the IoT Core Service by AWS, Learner also gets chance to understnad how to integrate IoT Core (AWS IoT) with AWS SNS, AWS Dynamo DB, AWS IoT Analytics
Projects & Case Studies
March 19, 2018 at 11:42 am
Hi, i am from Kulalampur, this is very nice and practical oriented session.
March 19, 2018 at 11:11 am
We have enrolled in group of 5 members all people are happy with the course, We will recommend to other as well. they provided 90% practical classes.