Robotics for Beginners
What is Arduino?
Arduino is a microcontroller suitable for hardware prototyping. A microcontroller is like a brain. Process input and send output.
The microcontroller is a small computer on a single integrated circuit that contains the processor core, memory, and programmable I / O peripherals.
With mini controller such as Arduino, you can control the circuit, LED, and much more.
Robotics is on the way to becoming part of every single domain of industry and also have started moving from industry to the personal life of humans. Starting from being used in manufacturing industries for niche applications, Robots are now being used in educational, cleaning, household, food delivery, surveillance, and many other applications.
This robotics online course takes the learner from scratch of Robotics to getting started with building Robotics applications with Arduino UNO Programmable board. This course is designed for absolute beginners having no knowledge of Robotics and hardware to help them get a platform to get started with programming, understanding the electronics and the concepts of the Robotics and Arduino programming.
The course helps a learner to understand the interfacing of LEDs, motors, working with Pulse Width Modulation with a great video tutorial and documentation in detail. This course also takes through the understanding of Bluetooth, serial communication and locomotion control.
This is a must course, to begin with, Robotics for Undergraduates and Postgraduates and school students to start with a good science project.
- To understand the concept of Robotics, the architecture, and components
- Getting started with Arduino Uno board and Arduino programming
- Understand wireless communication using Bluetooth
The Course covers
- Robotics System Architecture
- Robotics Hardware and Sensors
- Working with Arduino
- Interfacing motors, PWM
- Wireless communication using Bluetooth
- Android controlled Robot
After completion of this course –
- The learner will get a sound understanding of core concepts and subdomains of Robotics and Robotic Architecture.
- The learner will get proficiency in writing codes for developing basic robotics applications using motor locomotion.
- Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to develop different robotic’s prototypes and will be able to participate in ‘Robotics competitions’.
- Basic Understanding of any Programming Language.
- Basic understanding of electronics will be an added advantage (Not necessary)
- Windows Machine (Windows 7 or Above) /Linux Machine
- 4 GB RAM
Arduino, free available
Downloading Link – https://downloads.arduino.cc/arduino-1.8.7-windows.exe
- Robot Speed Control using PWM
- PC Controlled Robot
- Android Controlled Robot
List of kit components (learner has to buy given components separately / 9182275802 )
- Arduino UNO R3
- Arduino USB Cable
- L293D Motor Driver
- Motors & Wheels
- Robotics Chassis
- HC05 Bluetooth Module
- Few Connecting wire
- Screw, Nut and Screw Driver
Suggested relevant courses after taking this course
In this unit you are to learn Introduction to Robotics, Types of Robots , Autonomous Robot
This unit cover- Robotics Research, Robotic Control System, Robotics Components, Robotic Architecture Introduction, Robotic Architecture Models
This unit cover- Robotics Actuators, Types of Actuators, Robotics Sensors, Types of Sensors, Batteries used in Robotics
This unit covers-Programmable System , Microcontroller, Microcontroller V/S Microprocessor, Arduino, Programming, ADC
This unit cover- Serial & Parallel Communication, Synchronous & Asynchronous Communication, Baud Rate, Arduino Serial Communication Commands
This unit cover-PWM – Introduction, PWM in Arduino, Applications of PWM
This unit cover- Bluetooth, HC05 Bluetooth Module, Connections